Website Recruit Institute of Technology
• Participate in cutting edge research in the following areas: Data Management and Integration, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Knowledge Representation, Bot interfaces, Crowdsourcing, and Visualization.
• Develop solutions for real world, and work on large scale problems.
• PhD in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience with an outstanding publication and service track record commensurate with experience.
• Strong programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python, Java.
• Relevant work experience, including full time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab
• Strong publication record
• Ability to design and execute on a research agenda.
• Personal or professional experience in working with people of diverse backgrounds.
We offer a very competitive salary package and full benefits (medical, dental, vision & life insurance, etc). R.I.T is located in downtown Mountain View, CA, is in close proximity to the resources and opportunities of Silicon Valley and benefits from nearby leading universities such as Stanford and Berkeley. It is also close to many amenities, top schools, and outdoor activities. R.I.T provides a highly diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.