SimilarWeb is the industry standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s market intelligence solutions provide customers with the insights into their digital market for any website or app across all industries worldwide. Hundreds of thousands of businesses, including Ebay, L’Oreal, Google and AirBnB, use SimilarWeb’s insights to understand, track and grow their market share.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for managing and develop long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world!
This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (e.g., on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, net retention etc.).
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Identify and facilitate up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
Manage Customer Success Activities
- 3+ years’ experience in customer-facing organizations preferably at enterprise or mid-market Digital Agency/SaaS companies
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible during times of change
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; strong preference for computer science, information security or related degrees
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org